Blossom Valley Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
A Dental Practice and Professional Corporation in San Jose CA
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Ned L. Nix, DDS, MA, San Jose, CA, practices a full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with expertise ranging from corrective jaw surgery to wisdom tooth removal. We can also diagnose and treat facial pain, facial injuries and TMJ disorders, and perform a full range of dental implant and bone grafting procedures.
Dr. Nix‘s staff are licensed & certified in assisting with I.V. sedation within our state of the art office setting. We also have a Spanish speaking staff member.
Location: 704 Blossom Hill Rd #102 San Jose, 95123
Hours: M: 9-4 Tu: 8-4 W: 8-4 Th: 9-4 F: 8-4
Lunch is taken 12-1:00
Office Guidelines for Covid-19
*Please call the office from your car to check in. We will let you know when there is availability in the office.
- *All patients must wear masks, if you do not have one, we will provide one for you.
- *Maximum of 3 patients in the reception area at a time.
- *All patients can bring ONE person with them at the time of their appointment.
- *Maintain social distancing of 6 feet apart, hand sanitizer is available.
- *You will be offered a temperature check & antibacterial mouth rinse prior to exam or surgery.